|GAME 15: Missouri (5-6-3) vs. Tennessee (6-4-4) | GAME 16: at No. 23 Kentucky (8-1-5)|
|Game 15 Details||Thursday, Oct. 19 • 6 p.m. • Columbia, Mo. • Walton Soccer Stadium|
|Game 15 Coverage||SEC Network+ | Live Stats|
|Game 16 Details||Sunday, Oct. 22 • Noon • Lexington, Ky. • Wendell & Vickie Bell Soccer Complex|
|Game 16 Coverage||SEC Network+ | Live Stats|
|Social Media||Twitter: @MizzouSoccer | Instagram: @MizzouSoccer|
COLUMBIA, Mo. – Missouri plays its last two-game week of the 2023 regular season, welcoming Tennessee to Missouri on Thursday, Oct. 19, at 6 p.m. The game will be streamed on SEC Network+ for all fans to follow.
The Tigers take off to No. 23 Kentucky for their final regular season road game on Sunday, Oct. 22, in Lexington. Fans can watch the action on SEC Network+, starting at noon.
LAST TIME OUT
- Missouri soccer dropped a road game at Vanderbilt, 1-0, on Friday, Oct. 13. Mizzou was outshot in the contest, 14-7, while the Commodores earned nine corners to the Tigers’ three.
- With the game tied, sophomore Mallory McGuire had the Tigers’ best opportunity of the evening but could not bury it in the 78th minute. Then, off Vanderbilt’s ninth corner, the Commodore’s scored in the 88th minute to take the lead and ultimately win the game, 1-0.
- Sophomore Kylee Simmons currently ranks ninth in the country in shooting accuracy, with 10 goals on 38 shot attempts.
- Furthermore, of the 38 shot attempts, Simmons has had 25 on goal and registered a season-high four shots on goal at Creighton on Aug. 8.
- Moreover, the sophomore leads the SEC in points (22), points per game (1.57), goals (10) and goals per game (.71).
ALL-TIME SERIES: TENNESSEE
- Missouri is 2-8-1 against Tennessee all-time, with the first match dating back to Sept. 30, 2012.
- The Tigers are attempting to break the streak for the Volunteers, who have secured wins in the last three meetings between the two sides.
- Mizzou’s last win over Tennessee came at home on Oct. 13, 2019, with the Tigers coming out on top 2-0.
SCOUTING THE VOLUNTEERS
- Tennessee is currently 6-4-4 and is coming off a 2-1 loss to Georgia.
- Sophomore forward Kameron Simmonds leads the Volunteers with 14 points (six…